On the forthcoming PayPal page, please provide information required by State and Local law—your employer and occupation—in the “Add special instructions to the seller” area of the invoice that appears after you submit your donor form.
To comply with law, contributors are required to provide their employment information. If you are retired, please enter N/A under Employer and Retired under Occupation; if a homemaker, please enter N/A - Homemaker; if self-employed, please enter "Self-Employed" and your business' name under Employer and describe your line of work under Occupation.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- I am not a registered lobbyist or lobbying firm for the City of Los Angeles.
- If I or the business I represent is involved in bidding for City of Los Angeles contracts/business, this contribution is in compliance with all applicable laws.
- If I am a majority owner of a business, my and my businesses' combined contributions do not total more than $700 - the maximum contribution allowed by law.
- This contribution is not being made by a 501(c)3 organization.